Explore Boulineaus in North Myrtle Beach
Have you experienced Boulineaus Foods located in Cherry Grove Beach? The shopping village is a one-stop shop for all. Visitors can purchase swimwear or a souvenir, pick up groceries, fill up on gas, do laundry and mail a package all under one roof. It’s a perfect way to spend a rainy day or escape from the summer heat.
In 1948, Frank and Louise Boulineau opened the original Boulineau’s grocery store. Years later, Hurricane Hazel wiped out the entire store and most of Cherry Grove in 1954. However, a brand new Boulineaus came to town shortly after. Today the store covers more than four blocks of retail space and is walking distance to the beach. Each retail space has its own unique shop.
Here’s a rundown of each shop within the four-block space:
- Boulineau’s Ace Hardware – The place to gather all of your grilling and BBQ supplies.
- Boulineau’s Hallmark – Stop by for a greeting card to send to a loved one and pick up a special gift.
- Boulineau’s Sports & Outdoors – Fishing while in town? Look no further.
- The Cherry Grove Post Office – Send out a postcard to those out of town and tell them it’s time for a visit!
- Eugene Platt’s Seafood – Enjoy delicious fresh fish daily! Plus oysters, clams, shrimp, homemade salads, and sauces.
- Barnacle Beach Shoppe – Find the perfect souvenir to remember your trip. The store carries t-shirts, hermit crabs, beach gear and more.
- Ocean Treasures Resort Wear – Stay up to date with the latest swimwear trend and find yourself a brand new bathing suit.
- Boulineau’s Laundromat and Shell gas station – Open 24 hours.
- Boulineau’s IGA – The largest grocery store in the area. The store carries all of your favorite national and quality store brands plus fresh meat and produce.
Boulineau’s is something everyone must try out! It’s a great way to spend the day finding unique shops and gifts.