The Great Christmas Light Show
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
150 Citizen Circle, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Dates: November 21, 2022 - December 30, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex
- Time: 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Make merry memories this holiday season at North Myrtle Beach's Great Christmas Light Show. The Great Christmas Light Show is a park-wide lighted celebration that is sure to capture the true spirit of the season! The drive through light show features over 2 million lights festively displayed along a 1.5 mile drive throughout the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex. Over 500 magical light displays, some up to 55 feet tall, have been custom made for The Great Christmas Light Show. New for 2022, visitors will experience 30 NEW enchanting animated figures and holiday scenes where the lights will come to life. The drive through light show will be open nightly, weather permitting, November 22 – December 30 (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day).
After the journey through the light show, we invite everyone to park their car and visit Santa’s Village where they can enjoy hot chocolate and s’mores, get an up close look at the lights on the Santa Express Train Ride, go through the Chris-maze and, of course, meet Santa! Santa’s Village is open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday ONLY from November 25 through December 11. Open Nightly December 15 through 30 (Closed on Christmas Day).
- $15 per Vehicle when Santa's Village is Closed (up to 15 Guests)
- $20 per Vehicle when Santa's Village is Open (up to 15 Guests)
- 16 to 30 guests: $30 per Vehicle All Nights
- 31 or more guests: $60 per Vehicle
* There are no online ticket sales or advanced ticket sales. Purchase tickets at the entrance gate before entry.
- Attached pull behind trailers, boats, flatbeds are NOT allowed in the drive through light show.
Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday only from November 25 – December 11. Opens Nightly December 15-30 (closed Christmas Day).
Visit with Santa…Free! Don’t forget your camera!
Village treats…Hot chocolate and S’mores! Prices vary.
Fire pits…Roast marshmallows and make s’mores!
Village toys…prices vary.
Santa’s ROCKIN’ CHRISTMAS TREE…Show every 30 minutes.
Santa’s Express Train Ride...$3 per person (Children 3 and under free sitting on adults lap)
Santa’s Elf Hunt...$3 per person (All ages. Children 3 and under free with a paying adult.)
* Handicap parking and shuttles available