You've made it to North Myrtle Beach, and we are so happy you're here! Use the clues below to help you explore our city. Be sure to snap a picture at each stop and don’t forget to use the hashtag #YourNMBRoadTrip and #ExploreNMB for a chance to be featured on our website and social media!
1. Did you know that you can be in Alabama and South Carolina at the same time? This place is ONE of a kind! Come take a bow and a picture where famous people have performed since 1993!
2. This #1 mini golf course in the world hosts the US Pro Mini Golf Masters Tournament.
3. Stop “horsing” around and take a picture on the stage of this Main Street landmark. Need a hint? Check out the Local Music section of our Visitor Guide!
4. Take a picture with you and this 985-foot-long Cherry Grove landmark. Did you know the world record Tiger Shark was caught here and weighed in at 1,780 lbs.?!
5. Not all highways are made of pavement. Head to ____________ Landing to learn more about the Intracoastal Waterway and take a picture of yourself with the Aquatic Highway sign.
6. Take a break from the beach and connect with nature in this unique park that is located on an island that extends into the Cherry Grove Marsh. Be sure to snap a picture of your favorite views on the 7 acres of walking paths! Need a hint? Check out the Outdoor Adventure Section of our Visitors Guide.
7. The breeze blows through more than just your hair at this oceanfront park. Check out the wind turbine while you relax on the bench swings and enjoy the ocean views.
8. While it may not bring ships into harbor, this iconic Cherry Grove “beacon” will navigate you to the beach’s largest grocery store that has everything a beach goer will need for a great trip!
9. Baseball and soccer and dog parks, oh my! And did we mention the wake boarding, zip lining, playgrounds and walking trails? Take a pic at your favorite spot in this NMB home of champions.
10. Located in the heart of NMB and just off Main Street, this 10-acre park has 2 playgrounds for kids, tennis courts, a walking path, and a two-acre lake filled with hungry turtle and fish! Catch a candid of the kids going down the slides!
11. Don’t let the line outside stop you from visiting this Main Street tradition. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner since 1948. Grab a pic of your crew in line, or inside with their famous fried grouper!
12. Learn to Shag, the South Carolina state dance, at this iconic Beach Club located on Main Street. And not to worry, the big man finds no offense in the name of this “Home of the Shag”.
13. How do you stand in the middle of a lake without getting wet? Find the answer and snap your picture in the middle of ______________ Landing.
14. Did you know that NMB is made up of four smaller beach towns that incorporated in 1968 to become the city we love today? Snap a picture at a beach access in Cherry Grove, Ocean Drive, Crescent Beach and Windy Hill. Check out the map located in the middle of our visitor guide to point you in the right direction!
15. Building a sandcastle, relaxing with a book, or catching a wave on a boogie board? Take a picture of you and your crew doing your favorite beach activity.
16. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Take a picture of you with your favorite cup or cone in NMB.
17. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Snap a picture of one of our beautiful sunrises or sunsets over the ocean or Intracoastal Waterway!
18. Forget a message in a bottle (hello, litter!) write us a message in the sand! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #YourNMBRoadTrip!
19. You will be bowled over when you check out this place in your spare time. It’s a one of a kind NMB attraction for the family.
20. People go Ape over this Myrtle Beach landmark and star-sightings are regular occurrences! Take a picture with this location’s “award” winning fountain.