North Myrtle Beach 2018 St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival
St. Patrick’s Day 2108 falls on a Saturday, and there's no better place to celebrate than in North Myrtle Beach! Our wide beaches and warm spring weather make for the perfect setting to eat, drink and be merry.
Start celebrating St.Patrick's day early with the 30th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival on Saturday, March 17th. This can’t-miss event is held on North Myrtle Beach’s iconic Main Street between Highway 17 and scenic Ocean Drive.
More than 30,000 people come to the seaside communities of North Myrtle Beach to celebrate this Irish holiday and the start of spring. The St. Patrick's Day Parade is held rain or shine and begins at 9 a.m., with the festival following from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., so plan on spending your day on Main Street. Three stages will feature live music, the children’s area will thrill with rides and amusements, and street vendors will showcase crafts, products and treats.
With St. Patrick’s Day falling on March 17, it's the perfect time to plan a weekend vacation in North Myrtle Beach. We promise you won’t run out of things to do (unless you want to). Need some inspiration?
- Enjoy a Guinness on the back deck of Molly Darcy’s, a lively Irish pub that has an amazing ocean view.
- Dine with a view of the Atlantic Ocean or one of the beautiful salt marches or rivers.
- Catch a show at Alabama Theatre, House of Blues or The Carolina Opry.
- Visit Flynn’s Irish Tavern, a historic Irish dive located in the former North Myrtle Beach Jail (tours are given upon request!).
- Enjoy the beach! North Myrtle Beach has some of the widest beaches on the Grand Strand. Be sure to enjoy some rest and relaxation before you head home.